Library is providing the following services to the users:
- 1. Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
- 2. Internet/CD ROM Search Assistance
- 3. Online Resources
- 4. Citation Verification
- 5. News clipping Service
- 6. Table of Contents Service
- 7. Reference/Referral Service
- 8. Current Awareness Service (CAS)
- 9. Selective Dissemination of Information (SDI)
- 10. Query Based Service (QBS)
- 11. Reprographic Services - Photocopying, Scanning of Documents, Color Printing (Charges apply as mentioned at the reprographic counter.)
Open Access System:
The Library is followed the Open Access System which allows the users to browse through the collection freely and choose their own requirements.
ARRANGEMENT OF BOOKS AND JOURNALS:
Books: All the books added to the Library have been classified according to the National Library of Medicine Classification USA and Library of Congress Classification in case of general books which facilitate the arrangements helps the Library client for the easy retrieval of the required books in the subject field of their interest.
Journals: The subscribed biomedical periodicals have been displayed. On receipt of all the issues for particular volume, it is bound and kept in the back volume section. The Alphabetical arrangement according to the title has been maintained for the easy retrieval of the document.
Online Access: Online Subscription have also been made for all available titles and activated for the full text access of the articles to the faculty and students through campus-net.